Search

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another tea break?!

Leave a Comment

I've had an obsession with hot drinks for as long as I can remember, but back when I was hooked on coffee I always had my mum moaning about how bad it was for me. These days my mum's curious about what's in my mug!


Lately I've been trying many different types of tea (now that I've scrapped the coffee), I even find myself standing in the tea aisle longer than people usually would, oops. It's hard to resist the temptation of emptying the shelves whenever I'm simply 'browsing'.

So what am I trying out or obsessed with right now?

  • Nescafe Skinny Mocha: hmm as much as I love the mocha from Costa, this mocha just ain't doing it for me. Hopefully someone else will finish it for me..
  • Tea India Masala Chai: this is my biggest addiction of all, would definitely recommend anyone and everyone to try this! I used to take out a pan and make tea the Indian way all the time until I discovered this tea. Athough they are two different tastes I definitely don't mind compromising the effort I used to make for the traditional tea.
  • Twinings Lemon & Ginger: this is literally like a hot cup of ginger beer (minus the sparkling fizzy part). 
  • Twinings Orange & Lotus flower: I'm more of 'lemon green tea' person, so I feel like I'm treating myself when I have this one! It's nice and sweet.
  • Twinings Chai: as I'm such a massive fan of Tea India I would pick their Masala Chai over this Chai without a minute to think, BUT this did keep me going while I had ran out of Tea India.. Can't slaught it completely I guess.
  • Clipper Green tea with Lemon: Lord knows how many cups I've had of this?! I've been purchasing this for what feels like years! Well, after going through about 10 other brands of lemon green tea. Call me fussy if you'd like but I struggled so much to finally find the perfect green tea. I drink between 1-3 cups of this tea everyday. I always find myself rushing to the cabinet to fetch for this, especially when I've ate more than I should of!
  • Clipper Sleep Easy: this is my most recent purchase - as I've been struggling to sleep lately I thought why not buy this (any excuse ay!) So far I'm not too sure whether it's actually helps, but I don't mind sipping on something sweet in attempt to fall asleep anyway
Other favourites you should defintely try out: 
Costa: Caramel Latte, Mocha and Honeycomb Hot Choc which I believe is limited edition for Christmas *patiently waits for Christmas*
Starbucks: Chai Tea Latte

Do you have an addiction to hot cuppas? What's your favourite hot drink?! Let me know and I'll be more than to try them out! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment